We invite socially-oriented businesses and nonprofits in the Triangle to apply for our Meaningful Work Grant. Find out more here….
Attention: The 2018 Grant Application is now OPEN. Please click here to apply.
What is the Meaningful Work Grant?
The idea is simple. Over the course of 6 months, The Vivisum Team will work closely with a local social enterprise to offer up to ~50 hours of market research consulting. At the end of the engagement, Vivisum will provide a $7,500 monetary grant over 3 years, to be used towards implementing on the decisions and insights.
Who is eligible to apply?
Socially-oriented businesses whose primary objective is to increase the general welfare of the local community, with financial returns being of secondary importance. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- For profit or non profit
- Operational impact in the Triangle, NC area
How to apply?
– Applications can be submitted online through this link (https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4315559/Meaningful-Work-Grant-Application)
– Please do not call about your application.
– Application Deadline: May 25, 2018 at 3:00 PM ET
– Interviews/ Notification of Advancement to 2nd Round: June 11, 2018
– Final Award Made: July 1, 2018
If you have questions about the grant, email firstname.lastname@example.org.