Zeposia Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Zeposia’s impact on the UC market. This brand navigator report on Zeposia provides an in-depth look at a key treatment for ulcerative colitis patients. With Zeposia ulcerative colitis patients have a critical tool to treat not only their flares but also potentially provide a long-term solution.
It also includes insights gathered directly from US gastroenterologists. No other market research report available includes as much in-depth information about Zeposia, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
This primary research report allows you to identify Zeposia’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Zeposia Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US gastroenterologists
- A robust analysis of Zeposia’s brand value
- A deep understanding of its place in the UC marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Zeposia
Strategic Questions Answered about the Zeposia Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do physicians expect future Zeposia usage to increase vs. decrease?
- Patient selection: What characteristics identify typical Zeposia patients?
- Competitive landscape: Which brands compete most often with Zeposia?
- Clinical perceptions: How do physicians perceive Zeposia’s clinical profile?
- Brand persona: How do physicians perceive Zeposia’s brand persona?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Zeposia Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Newer treatments, such as Zeposia, have started to gain favor with a small group of surveyed Gastros.
- Though a smaller market share, Zeposia is prescribed to patients with anywhere from mild to moderate up to moderate to severe disease.
- Gastros view Zeposia’s safety and tolerability more favorably than its number one competitor, Xeljanz.
Benefits of Purchasing the Zeposia Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient insights about how Zeposia’s position in the ulcerative colitis market impacts your strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among global KOLs and surveys of more than 125 gastroenterologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s ulcerative colitis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Zeposia through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal UC Brands – 7
- Least Ideal UC Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious UC Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious UC Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among UC Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among UC Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among UC Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among UC Brands – 16
- Best Access Among UC Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among UC Brands – 18
- Best Support Among UC Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among UC Brands – 20
Zeposia Patient Profile – 21
- Zeposia ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Zeposia Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Zeposia Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Zeposia Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Zeposia Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Zeposia Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Bristol Myers Squibb Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in UC – 29
- Bristol Myers Squibb Reputation in UC – 30
Zeposia Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Zeposia’s Top Competitors – 32
- Zeposia Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Zeposia Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Zeposia Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Zeposia Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Zeposia Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Zeposia as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Zeposia Strengths – 39
- Zeposia Weaknesses – 40
- Zeposia Summary – 41
Zeposia Brand Personality – 42
- Zeposia Brand Personalities – 43
- Zeposia: Rebel Personality – 44
- Zeposia: Everyman Personality – 45