Zeposia Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Zeposia’s impact on the MS market. This brand navigator provides an in-depth look at Zeposia’s brand value for multiple sclerosis patients and the HCPs who treat them. With Zeposia, neurologists have a critical tool to treat relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
The report includes market insights gathered directly from US neurologists. No other multiple sclerosis brand research available includes as much in-depth information about Zeposia, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
The primary research included in this brand navigator allows you to identify Zeposia’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Zeposia Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US neurologists
- A robust analysis of Zeposia’s brand value
- A beneficial examination of neurologists’ perceptions of Zeposia’ strengths and weaknesses
- A deep understanding of Zeposia’ place in the MS marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Zeposia
Strategic Questions Answered about the Zeposia Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do neurologists expect Zeposia usage to increase vs. decrease in the next 12 months?
- Patient selection: What are some typical characteristics of the ideal Zeposia patient?
- Competitive landscape: Which existing MS brands compete best against Zeposia?
- Clinical perceptions: What is the perception of Zeposia’ clinical profile?
- Brand persona: What elements of Zeposia’ brand personality ring true for neurologists?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Zeposia Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Access appears to be Zeposia’s biggest weakness by a slight margin over other metrics.
- Neurologists view Ponvory as Zeposia’s main competitor by a small margin.
- HCPs describe Zeposia patients as having previously failed 1 DMT. However, some Neuros reserve Zeposia for patients who have previously failed 2 DMTs.
Benefits of Purchasing the Zeposia Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient primary research analyzing how Zeposia’s position in the multiple sclerosis market impacts other brand’s strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among US KOLs and surveys of more than 125 neurologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s multiple sclerosis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Zeposia through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal MS Brands – 7
- Least Ideal MS Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious MS Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious MS Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among MS Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among MS Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among MS Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among MS Brands – 16
- Best Access Among MS Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among MS Brands – 18
- Best Support Among MS Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among MS Brands – 20
Zeposia Patient Profile – 21
- Zeposia ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Zeposia Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Zeposia Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Zeposia Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Zeposia Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Zeposia Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Bristol Myers Squibb Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in MS – 29
- Bristol Myers Squibb Reputation in MS – 30
Zeposia Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Zeposia’s Top Competitors – 32
- Zeposia Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Zeposia Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Zeposia Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Zeposia Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Zeposia Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Zeposia as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Zeposia Strengths – 39
- Zeposia Weaknesses – 40
- Zeposia Summary – 41
Zeposia Brand Personality – 42
- Zeposia Brand Personalities – 43
- Zeposia: Caregiver Personality – 44
- Zeposia: Everyman Personality – 45
Contact – 46