The Xeljanz Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape report provides detailed analysis of Xeljanz’s impact on the UC market. This brand navigator report on Xeljanz provides an in-depth look at a key treatment for ulcerative colitis patients. With Xeljanz ulcerative colitis patients have a critical tool to treat not only their flares but also potentially provide a long-term solution.
It also includes insights gathered directly from US gastroenterologists. No other market research report available includes as much in-depth information about Xeljanz, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
This primary research report allows you to identify Xeljanz’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Xeljanz Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US gastroenterologists
- A robust analysis of Xeljanz’s brand value
- A deep understanding of its place in the UC marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Xeljanz
Strategic Questions Answered about the Xeljanz Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do physicians expect future Xeljanz usage to increase vs. decrease?
- Patient selection: What characteristics identify typical Xeljanz patients?
- Competitive landscape: Which brands compete most often with Xeljanz?
- Clinical perceptions: How do physicians perceive Xeljanz’s clinical profile?
- Brand persona: How do physicians perceive Xeljanz’s brand persona?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Xeljanz Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Xeljanz perceived as having the easiest dosing regimen.
- Patients taking Xeljanz often have failed one or two biologics.
- Most HCPs prescribe Xeljanz to patients who live a moderate to very active lifestyle.
- Xeljanz ranks better than its number one competitor, Zeposia, in dosing perceptions, but falls behind in safety.
Benefits of Purchasing the Xeljanz Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient insights about how Xeljanz’s position in the ulcerative colitis market impacts your strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among global KOLs and surveys of more than 125 gastroenterologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s ulcerative colitis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Xeljanz through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal UC Brands – 7
- Least Ideal UC Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious UC Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious UC Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among UC Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among UC Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among UC Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among UC Brands – 16
- Best Access Among UC Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among UC Brands – 18
- Best Support Among UC Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among UC Brands – 20
Xeljanz Patient Profile – 21
- Xeljanz ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Xeljanz Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Xeljanz Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Xeljanz Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Xeljanz Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Xeljanz Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Pfizer Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in UC – 29
- Pfizer Reputation in UC – 30
Xeljanz Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Xeljanz’s Top Competitors – 32
- Xeljanz Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Xeljanz Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Xeljanz Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Xeljanz Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Xeljanz Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Xeljanz as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Xeljanz Strengths – 39
- Xeljanz Weaknesses – 40
- Xeljanz Summary – 41
Xeljanz Brand Personality – 42
- Xeljanz Brand Personalities – 43
- Xeljanz: Ruler Personality – 44
- Xeljanz: Magician Personality – 45
- Xeljanz: Rebel Personality – 46