Vumerity Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Vumerity’s impact on the MS market. This brand navigator provides an in-depth look at Vumerity’s brand value for multiple sclerosis patients and the HCPs who treat them. With Vumerity, neurologists have a critical tool to treat relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
The report includes market insights gathered directly from US neurologists. No other multiple sclerosis brand research available includes as much in-depth information about Vumerity, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
The primary research included in this brand navigator allows you to identify Vumerity’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Vumerity Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US neurologists
- A robust analysis of Vumerity’s brand value
- A beneficial examination of neurologists’ perceptions of Vumerity’ strengths and weaknesses
- A deep understanding of Vumerity’ place in the MS marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Vumerity
Strategic Questions Answered about the Vumerity Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do neurologists expect Vumerity usage to increase vs. decrease in the next 12 months?
- Patient selection: What are some typical characteristics of the ideal Vumerity patient?
- Competitive landscape: Which existing MS brands compete best against Vumerity?
- Clinical perceptions: What is the perception of Vumerity’ clinical profile?
- Brand persona: What elements of Vumerity’ brand personality ring true for neurologists?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Vumerity Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Perceptions across most metrics seem to be more positive than negative for Vumerity, with the exception of dosing.
- About half of HCPs predict Vumerity’s prescription volume will increase in the next year, while competitor Tecfidera is expected to stay the same.
- Patients taking Vumerity are likely are treatment-naïve, or have failed just 1 DMT.
Benefits of Purchasing the Vumerity Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient primary research analyzing how Vumerity’s position in the multiple sclerosis market impacts other brand’s strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among US KOLs and surveys of more than 125 neurologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s multiple sclerosis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Vumerity through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal MS Brands – 7
- Least Ideal MS Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious MS Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious MS Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among MS Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among MS Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among MS Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among MS Brands – 16
- Best Access Among MS Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among MS Brands – 18
- Best Support Among MS Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among MS Brands – 20
Vumerity Patient Profile – 21
- Vumerity ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Vumerity Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Vumerity Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Vumerity Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Vumerity Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Vumerity Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Biogen Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in MS – 29
- Bigen Reputation in MS – 30
Vumerity Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Vumerity’s Top Competitors – 32
- Vumerity Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Vumerity Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Vumerity Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Vumerity Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Vumerity Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Vumerity as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Vumerity Strengths – 39
- Vumerity Weaknesses – 40
- Vumerity Summary – 41
Vumerity Brand Personality – 42
- Vumerity Brand Personalities – 43
- Vumerity: Caregiver Personality – 44
- Vumerity: Everyman Personality – 45
Contact – 46