The Ulcerative Colitis Market Landscape is a comprehensive analysis of the brands, drug manufacturers and key players in the UC marketplace. The ulcerative colitis market offers a range of treatments from traditional baseline therapies, such as 5-ASAs and steroids, to more advanced therapies, such as biologics. With new advanced therapies in the pipeline, the ulcerative colitis market will be experiencing an influx of new medications aimed at filling gaps in patients’ needs.
This research library includes 15 reports that cover every aspect of the UC market landscape. Seven reports focus on critical areas of Vivisum Partners’ PHYCURE strategy framework. The framework supports solutions for both existing and developing ulcerative colitis brands within the following dimensions:
- Target patient
- Prescription treatment journey
- Competitive set
- Unmet needs
- Clinical benefits
- Emotional brand attributes
- Future market landscape
Overview of the Ulcerative Colitis Market Landscape Research Library
The Ulcerative Colitis Market Landscape research library provides an in-depth analysis of the current and emerging trends impacting the UC marketplace. The 15 reports that this library comprises reveal up-to-date perspectives and expectations of the ulcerative colitis landscape by US gastroenterologists. This library provides affordable, premium insights about the UC market for executives who work with existing UC brands, as well as teams developing pipeline treatments.
Branded Treatments Analyzed
Pipeline Treatments Analyzed
Strategic Questions Answered about the Ulcerative Colitis Market Landscape Research Library
- Patient selection: What patient characteristics drive UC brand choice?
- Physician segments: What are common archetypes among UC prescribers?
- Treatment journey: What decision inputs and influencers shape Rx-decisions?
- Competitive landscape: How are ulcerative colitis brands competitively positioned?
- Unmet needs: What clinical needs are not currently met in the ulcerative colitis market?
- Clinical perceptions: How do physicians perceive UC brand profiles?
- Brand personalities: How do physicians perceive ulcerative colitis brand personalities?
- Pipeline: How do physicians perceive UC pipeline treatments?
Summary of Strategic Insights from the Ulcerative Colitis Market Research Library
- Entyvio is a near-ideal treatment for patients who need a new UC treatment either because their disease has progressed to a moderate to severe state or because they have failed a biologic.
- AbbVie overwhelmingly received the highest reputation among surveyed gastroenterologists for its longevity as a manufacturer of trustworthy and effective UC treatments.
- As the most established biologic UC treatment, Remicade continues to have a large patient share and gastroenterologists anticipate Rx volume to stay the same. Humira is Remicade’s most significant competitor.
- Among pipeline ulcerative colitis treatments, Upadacitinib is the most recognizable and HCPs expect it to compete with current treatments on dosing and efficacy.
- Biosimilar Infliximab and Biosimilar Adalimumab do not have strong ulcerative colitis brand perceptions, either positive or negative. This could evolve as biosimilar adoption increases.
- As a leading UC treatment, gastroenterologists perceive Humira to be trustworthy, reliable and to get the job done. HCPs associate Humira most often with the caregiver or everyman personality.
- With expectations for better efficacy, safety and tolerability, gastroenterologists believe Etrasimod will have a significant impact when it launches. Compared to other UC pipeline drugs, Etrasimod’s access may be an issue.
- Approximately two-thirds of surveyed gastroenterologists expressed excitement for pipeline treatments Brazikumab, Cobitolimod, Mirikizumab and Guselkumab.
Benefits of Purchasing the Ulcerative Colitis Market Research Library
- By purchasing the entire UC market research library, you’ll receive 15 detailed reports that analyze key questions about UC brands, their manufacturers and pipeline products.
- Cost-efficient analysis about the ulcerative colitis market to support brand building and strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among global KOLs and surveys of more than 125 gastroenterologists.
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s ulcerative colitis strategist for 1-year.