Among the various treatment options for ulcerative colitis, gastroenterologists perceive certain brands to have better efficacy, tolerability and more favorable safety profile. Moreover, healthcare providers perceive some brands as more ideal options for their patients.
Ulcerative Colitis Rational Brand Perceptions examines each UC therapy’s clinical brand perceptions. Gastroenterologists’ perceptions about a brand’s efficacy, safety, dosing, tolerability, access and support all factor into their treatment decision-making processes. The report is a quantitative assessment of ulcerative colitis brand perceptions to help commercial strategy executives understand the UC market landscape and support their decisions.
Additionally, the report includes detailed profiles of eight branded ulcerative colitis treatments. The profiles share insights about each brand’s clinical strengths and weaknesses, as well as the percentage of gastroenterologists who rated each brand as ideal. The report also details the importance of each clinical attribute to HCPs’ treatment decisions.
Overview of Ulcerative Colitis Brand Perceptions
Gastroenterologists choose their most ideal ulcerative colitis brand based on a combination of clinical attributes. But each brand’s strengths and weaknesses differ along those attributes. This report shares insights around which clinical attributes contribute to positive and negative ulcerative colitis brand perceptions.
The report includes direct quotes from gastroenterologists about each UC brand’s clinical benefits. It also outlines which brands excel at each of the following clinical attributes:
Branded Treatments Analyzed
Strategic Questions Answered about Ulcerative Colitis Brand Perceptions
- Clinical Perceptions: How do physicians perceive current UC brands in terms of their efficacy, safety, dosing, tolerability, access, and support?
- Attribute Importance: Which clinical product attributes are most important to physicians when choosing among UC treatments?
- Pipeline Perceptions: How do physicians perceive pipeline therapies in terms of their efficacy, safety, dosing, tolerability, access, and support?
Summary of Strategic Insights around Ulcerative Colitis BrandPerceptions
- Entyvio has the strongest brand perception, and Gastros identify the brand as being closest to an ‘ideal’ UC treatment due to strong efficacy, tolerability and safety.
- Remicade has very positive ulcerative colitis brand perceptions about powerful efficacy, but weaker perceptions on dosing, safety and tolerability.
- Biosimilar Infliximab and Biosimilar Adalimumab do not have strong ulcerative colitis brand perceptions, either positive or negative. This could evolve as biosimilar adoption increases.
Benefits of Purchasing Ulcerative Colitis Brand Perceptions
- Cost-efficient data on HCPs’ ulcerative colitis brand perceptions to support your commercial strategy decisions.
- Ulcerative colitis brand perceptions and insights drawn from in-depth interviews among global KOLs and surveys of more than 125 gastroenterologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s ulcerative colitis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Executive Summary – 5
- Research Methodology: Robust Insights from US Gastroenterologists – 6
- The Strategic Six: Key Insights About Rational Perceptions of UC Brands – 7
- Clinical Brand Clinical Brand Perception Winners – 8
- Clinical Brand Perception Landscape – 9
- Clinical Brand Attributes – 10
- Most Ideal UC Brands – 11
- Least Ideal UC Brands – 12
- Most Efficacious UC Brands – 13
- Least Efficacious UC Brands – 14
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 15
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 16
- Easiest Dosing Among UC Brands – 17
- Most Challenging Dosing Among UC Brands – 18
- Best Tolerability Among UC Brands – 19
- Worst Tolerability Among UC Brands – 20
- Best Access Among UC Brands – 21
- Worst Access Among UC Brands – 22
- Best Support Among UC Brands – 23
- Worst Support Among UC Brands – 24
UC Brand Profiles – 25
Entyvio Brand Profile – 26
- Entyvio Most/Least Ideal – 27
- Entyvio Strengths – 28
- Entyvio Weaknesses – 29
- Entyvio Summary – 30
Stelara Brand Profile – 31
- Stelara Most/Least Ideal – 32
- Stelara Strengths – 33
- Stelara Weaknesses – 34
- Stelara Summary – 35
Remicade Brand Profile – 36
- Remicade Most/Least Ideal – 37
- Remicade Strengths – 38
- Remicade Weaknesses – 39
- Remicade Summary – 40
Humira Brand Profile – 41
- Humira Most/Least Ideal – 42
- Humira Strengths – 43
- Humira Weaknesses – 44
- Humira Summary – 45
Zeposia Brand Profile – 46
- Zeposia Most/Least Ideal – 47
- Zeposia Strengths – 48
- Zeposia Weaknesses – 49
- Zeposia Summary – 50
Xeljanz Brand Profile – 51
- Xeljanz Most/Least Ideal – 52
- Xeljanz Strengths – 53
- Xeljanz Weaknesses – 54
- Xeljanz Summary – 55
Uceris Brand Profile – 56
- Uceris Most/Least Ideal – 57
- Uceris Strengths – 58
- Uceris Weaknesses – 59
- Uceris Summary – 60
Simponi Brand Profile – 61
- Simponi Most/Least Ideal – 62
- Simponi Strengths – 63
- Simponi Weaknesses – 64
- Simponi Summary – 65
Attribute Importance & Brand Ownership – 66
Importance Attributes in Rx Decisions – 67
- Efficacy Importance Rank – 68
- Safety Importance Rank – 68
- Access Importance Rank – 68
- Tolerability Importance Rank – 68
- Dosing Importance Rank – 68
- Support Importance Rank – 68