Tysabri Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Tysabri’s impact on the MS market. This brand navigator provides an in-depth look at Tysabri’s brand value for multiple sclerosis patients and the HCPs who treat them. With Tysabri, neurologists have a critical tool to treat relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
The report includes market insights gathered directly from US neurologists. No other multiple sclerosis brand research available includes as much in-depth information about Tysabri, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
The primary research included in this brand navigator allows you to identify Tysabri’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Tysabri Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US neurologists
- A robust analysis of Tysabri’s brand value
- A beneficial examination of neurologists’ perceptions of Tysabri’ strengths and weaknesses
- A deep understanding of Tysabri’ place in the MS marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Tysabri
Strategic Questions Answered about the Tysabri Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do neurologists expect Tysabri usage to increase vs. decrease in the next 12 months?
- Patient selection: What are some typical characteristics of the ideal Tysabri patient?
- Competitive landscape: Which existing MS brands compete best against Tysabri?
- Clinical perceptions: What is the perception of Tysabri’ clinical profile?
- Brand persona: What elements of Tysabri’ brand personality ring true for neurologists?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Tysabri Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Neurologists clearly see Efficacy as Tysabri’s strength more than a weakness, followed by support.
- Tysabri has one of the highest shares of patients among branded MS treatments but is behind Ocrevus.
- Most Neuros prescribe Tysabri to patients who have previously failed 2 DMTs.
Benefits of Purchasing the Tysabri Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient primary research analyzing how Tysabri’s position in the multiple sclerosis market impacts other brand’s strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among US KOLs and surveys of more than 125 neurologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s multiple sclerosis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Tysabri through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal MS Brands – 7
- Least Ideal MS Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious MS Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious MS Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among MS Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among MS Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among MS Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among MS Brands – 16
- Best Access Among MS Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among MS Brands – 18
- Best Support Among MS Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among MS Brands – 20
Tysabri Patient Profile – 21
- Tysabri ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Tysabri Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Tysabri Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Tysabri Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Tysabri Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Tysabri Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Biogen Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in MS – 29
- Biogen Reputation in MS – 30
Tysabri Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Tysabri’s Top Competitors – 32
- Tysabri Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Tysabri Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Tysabri Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Tysabri Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Tysabri Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Tysabri as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Tysabri Strengths – 39
- Tysabri Weaknesses – 40
- Tysabri Summary – 41
Tysabri Brand Personality – 42
- Tysabri Brand Personalities – 43
- Tysabri: Caregiver Personality – 44
- Tysabri: Everyman Personality – 45
Contact – 46