Stelara Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Stelara’s impact on the UC market. This brand navigator report on Stelara provides an in-depth look at a key treatment for ulcerative colitis patients. With Stelara ulcerative colitis patients have a critical tool to treat not only their flares but also potentially provide a long-term solution.
It also includes insights gathered directly from US gastroenterologists. No other market research report available includes as much in-depth information about Stelara, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
This primary research report allows you to identify Stelara’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Stelara Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US gastroenterologists
- A robust analysis of Stelara’s brand value
- A deep understanding of its place in the UC marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Stelara
Strategic Questions Answered about the Stelara Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do physicians expect future Stelara usage to increase vs. decrease?
- Patient selection: What characteristics identify typical Stelara patients?
- Competitive landscape: Which brands compete most often with Stelara?
- Clinical perceptions: How do physicians perceive Stelara’s clinical profile?
- Brand persona: How do physicians perceive Stelara’s brand persona?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Stelara Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Stelara is perceived as having the best support compared to other UC treatments.
- Stelara competes most for patients who strongly comply with treatment regiments and are in moderate health with some comorbidities.
- Johnson & Johnson has the best reputation among UC drug manufacturers due to their treatment, Stelara.
Benefits of Purchasing the Stelara Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient insights about how Stelara’s position in the ulcerative colitis market impacts your strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among global KOLs and surveys of more than 125 gastroenterologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s ulcerative colitis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Stelara through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal UC Brands – 7
- Least Ideal UC Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious UC Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious UC Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among UC Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among UC Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among UC Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among UC Brands – 16
- Best Access Among UC Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among UC Brands – 18
- Best Support Among UC Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among UC Brands – 20
Stelara Patient Profile – 21
- Stelara ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Stelara Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Stelara Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Stelara Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Stelara Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Stelara Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in UC – 29
- Johnson & Johnson Reputation in UC – 30
Stelara Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Stelara’s Top Competitors – 32
- Stelara Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Stelara Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Stelara Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Stelara Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Stelara Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Stelara as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Stelara Strengths – 39
- Stelara Weaknesses – 40
- Stelara Summary – 41
Stelara Brand Personality – 42
- Stelara Brand Personalities – 43
- Stelara: Caregiver Personality – 44
- Stelara: Everyman Personality – 45
Contact – 46