Simponi Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
Simponi Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Simponi’s impact on the UC market. This brand navigator report on Simponi provides an in-depth look at a key treatment for ulcerative colitis patients. With Simponi ulcerative colitis patients have a critical tool to treat not only their flares but also potentially provide a long-term solution.
It also includes insights gathered directly from US gastroenterologists. No other market research report available includes as much in-depth information about Simponi, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
This primary research report allows you to identify Simponi’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Simponi Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US gastroenterologists
- A robust analysis of Simponi’s brand value
- A deep understanding of its place in the UC marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Simponi
Strategic Questions Answered about the Simponi Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do physicians expect future Simponi usage to increase vs. decrease?
- Patient selection: What characteristics identify typical Simponi patients?
- Competitive landscape: Which brands compete most often with Simponi?
- Clinical perceptions: How do physicians perceive Simponi’s clinical profile?
- Brand persona: How do physicians perceive Simponi’s brand persona?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Simponi Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Strong compliance with treatment is a common characteristic that Simponi patients share.
- Johnson & Johnson’s reputation remains strong after launching Remicade, the first biologic UC treatment, and then Stelara. J&J also provides strong support.
- Simponi’s current patient share lags competitors, such as Humira and Remicade.
Benefits of Purchasing the Simponi Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient insights about how Simponi’s position in the ulcerative colitis market impacts your strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among global KOLs and surveys of more than 125 gastroenterologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s ulcerative colitis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Simponi through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal UC Brands – 7
- Least Ideal UC Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious UC Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious UC Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among UC Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among UC Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among UC Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among UC Brands – 16
- Best Access Among UC Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among UC Brands – 18
- Best Support Among UC Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among UC Brands – 20
Simponi Patient Profile – 21
- Simponi ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Simponi Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Simponi Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Simponi Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Simponi Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Simponi Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in UC – 29
- Johnson & Johnson Reputation in UC – 30
Simponi Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Simponi’s Top Competitors – 32
- Simponi Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Simponi Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Simponi Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Simponi Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Simponi Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Simponi as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Simponi Strengths – 39
- Simponi Weaknesses – 40
- Simponi Summary – 41
Simponi Brand Personality – 42
- Simponi Brand Personalities – 43
- Simponi: Caregiver Personality – 44