Remicade Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Remicade’s impact on the UC market. This brand navigator report on Remicade provides an in-depth look at a key treatment for ulcerative colitis patients. With Remicade ulcerative colitis patients have a critical tool to treat not only their flares but also potentially provide a long-term solution.
It also includes insights gathered directly from US gastroenterologists. No other market research report available includes as much in-depth information about Remicade, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
This primary research report allows you to identify Remicade’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Remicade Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US gastroenterologists
- A robust analysis of Remicade’s brand value
- A deep understanding of its place in the UC marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Remicade
Strategic Questions Answered about the Remicade Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do physicians expect future Remicade usage to increase vs. decrease?
- Patient selection: What characteristics identify typical Remicade patients?
- Competitive landscape: Which brands compete most often with Remicade?
- Clinical perceptions: How do physicians perceive Remicade’s clinical profile?
- Brand persona: How do physicians perceive Remicade’s brand persona?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Remicade Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Remicade is seen as having better support than most other ulcerative colitis treatments.
- Remicade patients typically have no experience with biologics and are biologic naïve.
- HCPs predict Remicade’s prescription volume to stay the same in the next year compared to competitors, such as Entyvio.
Benefits of Purchasing the Remicade Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient insights about how Remicade’s position in the ulcerative colitis market impacts your strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among global KOLs and surveys of more than 125 gastroenterologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s ulcerative colitis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Remicade through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal UC Brands – 7
- Least Ideal UC Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious UC Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious UC Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among UC Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among UC Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among UC Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among UC Brands – 16
- Best Access Among UC Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among UC Brands – 18
- Best Support Among UC Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among UC Brands – 20
Remicade Patient Profile – 21
- Remicade ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Remicade Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Remicade Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Remicade Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Remicade Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Remicade Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in UC – 29
- Johnson & Johnson Reputation in UC – 30
Remicade Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Remicade’s Top Competitors – 32
- Remicade Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Remicade Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Remicade Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 35
Remicade Clinical Brand Profile – 36
- Analysis of Remicade as an Ideal Brand – 37
- Remicade Strengths – 38
- Remicade Weaknesses – 39
- Remicade Summary – 40
Remicade Brand Personality – 41
- Remicade Brand Personalities – 42
- Remicade: Hero Personality – 43
- Remicade: Sage Personality – 44
- Remicade: Caregiver Personality – 45
- Remicade: Everyman Personality – 46