Ponvory Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Ponvory’s impact on the MS market. This brand navigator provides an in-depth look at Ponvory’s brand value for multiple sclerosis patients and the HCPs who treat them. With Ponvory, neurologists have a critical tool to treat relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
The report includes market insights gathered directly from US neurologists. No other multiple sclerosis brand research available includes as much in-depth information about Ponvory, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
The primary research included in this brand navigator allows you to identify Ponvory’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Ponvory Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US neurologists
- A robust analysis of Ponvory’s brand value
- A beneficial examination of neurologists’ perceptions of Ponvory’ strengths and weaknesses
- A deep understanding of Ponvory’ place in the MS marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Ponvory
Strategic Questions Answered about the Ponvory Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do neurologists expect Ponvory usage to increase vs. decrease in the next 12 months?
- Patient selection: What are some typical characteristics of the ideal Ponvory patient?
- Competitive landscape: Which existing MS brands compete best against Ponvory?
- Clinical perceptions: What is the perception of Ponvory’ clinical profile?
- Brand persona: What elements of Ponvory’ brand personality ring true for neurologists?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Ponvory Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Ponvory is strongest on safety and tolerability compared to other metrics.
- HCPs predict Ponvory’s prescription volume to increase in the next year compared to competitors, such as Gilenya and Mayzent.
- Most HCPs prescribe Ponvory to patients who live a moderately active and busy lifestyle.
Benefits of Purchasing the Ponvory Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient primary research analyzing how Ponvory’s position in the multiple sclerosis market impacts other brand’s strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among US KOLs and surveys of more than 125 neurologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s multiple sclerosis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Ponvory through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal MS Brands – 7
- Least Ideal MS Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious MS Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious MS Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among MS Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among MS Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among MS Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among MS Brands – 16
- Best Access Among MS Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among MS Brands – 18
- Best Support Among MS Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among MS Brands – 20
Ponvory Patient Profile – 21
- Ponvory ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Ponvory Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Ponvory Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Ponvory Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Ponvory Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Ponvory Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in MS – 29
- Johnson & Johnson Reputation in MS – 30
Ponvory Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Ponvory’s Top Competitors – 32
- Ponvory Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Ponvory Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Ponvory Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Ponvory Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Ponvory Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Ponvory as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Ponvory Strengths – 39
- Ponvory Weaknesses – 40
- Ponvory Summary – 41
Ponvory Brand Personality – 42
- Ponvory Brand Personalities – 43
- Ponvory: Caregiver Personality – 44
- Ponvory: Everyman Personality – 45
Contact – 46