Ocrevus Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Ocrevus’s impact on the MS market. This brand navigator provides an in-depth look at Ocrevus’s brand value for multiple sclerosis patients and the HCPs who treat them. With Ocrevus, neurologists have a critical tool to treat relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
The report includes market insights gathered directly from US neurologists. No other multiple sclerosis brand research available includes as much in-depth information about Ocrevus, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
The primary research included in this brand navigator allows you to identify Ocrevus’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Ocrevus Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US neurologists
- A robust analysis of Ocrevus’s brand value
- A beneficial examination of neurologists’ perceptions of Ocrevus’ strengths and weaknesses
- A deep understanding of Ocrevus’ place in the MS marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Ocrevus
Strategic Questions Answered about the Ocrevus Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do neurologists expect Ocrevus usage to increase vs. decrease in the next 12 months?
- Patient selection: What are some typical characteristics of the ideal Ocrevus patient?
- Competitive landscape: Which existing MS brands compete best against Ocrevus?
- Clinical perceptions: What is the perception of Ocrevus’ clinical profile?
- Brand persona: What elements of Ocrevus’ brand personality ring true for neurologists?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Ocrevus Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- More than half of surveyed neuros see efficacy is seen as Ocrevus’ biggest relative strength.
- Safety and access are Ocrevus’s lowest ranked traits, but these are still perceived as better than its top two competitors.
- MS patients who lead a moderately busy lifestyle are more aligned with Ocrevus’s treatment regimen.
Benefits of Purchasing the Ocrevus Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient primary research analyzing how Ocrevus’s position in the multiple sclerosis market impacts other brand’s strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among US KOLs and surveys of more than 125 neurologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s multiple sclerosis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Ocrevus through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal MS Brands – 7
- Least Ideal MS Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious MS Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious MS Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among MS Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among MS Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among MS Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among MS Brands – 16
- Best Access Among MS Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among MS Brands – 18
- Best Support Among MS Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among MS Brands – 20
Ocrevus Patient Profile – 21
- Ocrevus ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Ocrevus Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Ocrevus Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Ocrevus Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Ocrevus Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Ocrevus Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Genentech Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in MS – 29
- Genentech Reputation in MS – 30
Ocrevus Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Ocrevus’s Top Competitors – 32
- Ocrevus Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Ocrevus Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Ocrevus Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Ocrevus Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Ocrevus Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Ocrevus as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Ocrevus Strengths – 39
- Ocrevus Weaknesses – 40
- Ocrevus Summary – 41
Ocrevus Brand Personality – 42
- Ocrevus Brand Personalities – 43
- Ocrevus: Caregiver Personality – 44
- Ocrevus: Everyman Personality – 45