Among all the options that neurologists can choose from to treat multiple sclerosis, how HCPs perceive these treatments is grounded in how they emotionally connect with each brand. As newly launched brands navigate the multiple sclerosis landscape, it’s helpful to understand HCPs’ perceptions and the individual MS brand personalities of each existing drug.
Multiple Sclerosis Brand Personalities and Emotional Benefits illustrates the unique combination of personalities of 13 branded products. Despite differences in each brand’s position within the market, brands may share similar personality traits, as perceived by neurologists. The report examines those personality differences and each brand’s distinctive emotional perceptions.
Most brands have multiple archetypes that make up their individual personalities. This strategy guide presents these archetypes and shares neurologists’ perceptions of each MS brand in their own words. The guide is a valuable tool to inform new MS drugs’ launch strategies, marketing plans or communications tactics.
Overview of MS Brand Personalities
Multiple Sclerosis Brand Personalities and Emotional Benefits breaks down how healthcare providers perceive each MS brand’s unique personality. These personality profiles uncover insights on why neurologists make their treatment decisions.
The report focuses on how US neurologists perceive multiple sclerosis brand personalities along the following archetypes:
- The Innocent
- The Everyman
- The Hero
- The Caregiver
- The Explorer
- The Rebel
- The Lover
- The Creator
- The Jester
- The Sage
- The Magician
- The Ruler
Branded Treatments Analyzed
Strategic Questions Answered about MS Brand Personalities
- Brand Character: What is the unique personality of current multiple sclerosis brands?
- Emotional Perceptions: How do physicians feel about current multiple sclerosis brands? What emotions do HPCs feel to different MS brands?
- Treatment Ideal: Which brands most closely align with physicians’ ‘ideal’ multiple sclerosis therapy?
Summary of Strategic Insights around MS Brand Personalities
- Neuros perceive Ocrevus as having a personality that combines innovative discovery in its MOA with effective and helpful leadership in the MS field through its potent efficacy.
- Overall, Gilenya retains its respect as a safe and effective therapy that helps to improve lives, evoking emotions of compassionate leadership.
- Although Neuros cannot argue that Tysabri is effective, innovative, and helpful to patients, its safety profile also gives it an aggressive and forceful personality.
Benefits of Purchasing Multiple Sclerosis Brand Personalities
- Cost-efficient insights about multiple sclerosis brand personalities to support your strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among US KOLs and surveys of more than 125 neurologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s multiple sclerosis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Executive Summary – 6
Research Methodology: Robust Insights from US Neurologists – 7
Multiple Sclerosis Brand Personality Methodology – 8
Multiple Sclerosis Brand Personalities and Archetypes – 9
The Strategic Six: Key Insights About Emotional Personalities of MS Brands – 10
MS Brand Personalities – 11
Ocrevus Brand Personality – 12
- Ocrevus Brand Personalities – 13
- Ocrevus: Everyman Personality – 14
- Ocrevus: Sage Personality – 15
Gilenya Brand Personality – 16
- Gilenya Brand Personality – 17
- Gilenya: Caregiver Personality – 18
Kesimpta Brand Personality – 19
- Kesimpta Brand Personality – 20
- Kesimpta: Everyman Personality –21
Tysabri Brand Personality – 22
- Tysabri Brand Personalities – 23
- Tysabri: Everyman Personality – 24
- Tysabri: Ruler Personality – 25
Tecfidera Brand Personality – 26
- Tecfidera Brand Personality – 27
- Tecfidera: Hero Personality – 28
Aubagio Brand Personality – 29
- Aubagio Brand Personalities– 30
- Aubagio: Caregiver Personality – 31
- Aubagio: Explorer Personality – 32
- Aubagio: Rebel Personality – 33
- Aubagio: Sage Personality – 34
Zeposia Brand Personality – 35
- Zeposia Brand Personalities – 36
- Zeposia: Hero Personality – 37
- Zeposia: Sage Personality – 38
Lemtrada Brand Personality – 39
- Lemtrada Brand Personality – 40
- Lemtrada Caregiver Personality – 41
Mayzent Brand Personality – 42
- Lemtrada Brand Personality – 43
- Lemtrada Rebel Personality – 44
Ponvory Brand Personality – 45
- Ponvory Brand Personalities– 46
- Ponvory: Creator Personality – 47
- Ponvory: Everyman Personality – 48
- Ponvory: Sage Personality – 49
Vumerity Brand Personality – 50
- Vumerity Brand Personalities– 51
- Vumerity: Caregiver Personality – 52
- Vumerity: Explorer Personality – 53
- Vumerity: Magician Personality – 54
Mavenclad Brand Personality – 55
- Mavenclad Brand Personality – 56
- Mavenclad Hero Personality – 57
Bafiertam Brand Personality – 58
- Bafiertam Brand Personalities – 59
- Bafiertam: Hero Personality – 60
- Bafiertam: Magician Personality – 61
Contact – 62