Mayzent Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Mayzent’s impact on the MS market. This brand navigator provides an in-depth look at Mayzent’s brand value for multiple sclerosis patients and the HCPs who treat them. With Mayzent, neurologists have a critical tool to treat relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
The report includes market insights gathered directly from US neurologists. No other multiple sclerosis brand research available includes as much in-depth information about Mayzent, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
The primary research included in this brand navigator allows you to identify Mayzent’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Mayzent Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US neurologists
- A robust analysis of Mayzent’s brand value
- A beneficial examination of neurologists’ perceptions of Mayzent’ strengths and weaknesses
- A deep understanding of Mayzent’ place in the MS marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Mayzent
Strategic Questions Answered about the Mayzent Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do neurologists expect Mayzent usage to increase vs. decrease in the next 12 months?
- Patient selection: What are some typical characteristics of the ideal Mayzent patient?
- Competitive landscape: Which existing MS brands compete best against Mayzent?
- Clinical perceptions: What is the perception of Mayzent’ clinical profile?
- Brand persona: What elements of Mayzent’ brand personality ring true for neurologists?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Mayzent Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- There are no particular weaknesses that stand out for Mayzent relative to others.
- Compared to competitors HCPs predict Mayzent’s prescription volume to stay the same in the next year.
- Slightly more Mayzent patients have failed 1 DMT compared to patients who have failed 2.
Benefits of Purchasing the Mayzent Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient primary research analyzing how Mayzent’s position in the multiple sclerosis market impacts other brand’s strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among US KOLs and surveys of more than 125 neurologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s multiple sclerosis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Mayzent through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal MS Brands – 7
- Least Ideal MS Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious MS Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious MS Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among MS Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among MS Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among MS Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among MS Brands – 16
- Best Access Among MS Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among MS Brands – 18
- Best Support Among MS Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among MS Brands – 20
Mayzent Patient Profile – 21
- Mayzent ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Mayzent Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Mayzent Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Mayzent Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Mayzent Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Mayzent Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Novartis Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in MS – 29
- Novartis Reputation in MS – 30
Mayzent Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Mayzent’s Top Competitors – 32
- Mayzent Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Mayzent Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Mayzent Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Mayzent Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Mayzent Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Mayzent as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Mayzent Strengths – 39
- Mayzent Weaknesses – 40
- Mayzent Summary – 41
Mayzent Brand Personality – 42
- Mayzent Brand Personalities – 43
- Mayzent: Caregiver Personality – 44
- Mayzent: Everyman Personality – 45
Contact – 46