Mavenclad Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Mavenclad’s impact on the MS market. This brand navigator provides an in-depth look at Mavenclad’s brand value for multiple sclerosis patients and the HCPs who treat them. With Mavenclad, neurologists have a critical tool to treat relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
The report includes market insights gathered directly from US neurologists. No other multiple sclerosis brand research available includes as much in-depth information about Mavenclad, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
The primary research included in this brand navigator allows you to identify Mavenclad’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Mavenclad Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US neurologists
- A robust analysis of Mavenclad’s brand value
- A beneficial examination of neurologists’ perceptions of Mavenclad’ strengths and weaknesses
- A deep understanding of Mavenclad’ place in the MS marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Mavenclad
Strategic Questions Answered about the Mavenclad Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do neurologists expect Mavenclad usage to increase vs. decrease in the next 12 months?
- Patient selection: What are some typical characteristics of the ideal Mavenclad patient?
- Competitive landscape: Which existing MS brands compete best against Mavenclad?
- Clinical perceptions: What is the perception of Mavenclad’ clinical profile?
- Brand persona: What elements of Mavenclad’ brand personality ring true for neurologists?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Mavenclad Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Mavenclad has a few weaknesses, the most commonly cited of which are safety and access.
- Mavenclad competes best on efficacy compared to its top competitor Mayzent, but Ocrevus and Kesimpta are superior on efficacy.
- Mavenclad works well for patients with some comorbidities and moderate health.
Benefits of Purchasing the Mavenclad Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient primary research analyzing how Mavenclad’s position in the multiple sclerosis market impacts other brand’s strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among US KOLs and surveys of more than 125 neurologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s multiple sclerosis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Mavenclad through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal MS Brands – 7
- Least Ideal MS Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious MS Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious MS Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among MS Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among MS Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among MS Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among MS Brands – 16
- Best Access Among MS Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among MS Brands – 18
- Best Support Among MS Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among MS Brands – 20
Mavenclad Patient Profile – 21
- Mavenclad ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Mavenclad Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Mavenclad Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Mavenclad Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Mavenclad Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Mavenclad Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in MS – 29
- Johnson & Johnson Reputation in MS – 30
Mavenclad Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Mavenclad’s Top Competitors – 32
- Mavenclad Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Mavenclad Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Mavenclad Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Mavenclad Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Mavenclad Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Mavenclad as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Mavenclad Strengths – 39
- Mavenclad Weaknesses – 40
- Mavenclad Summary – 41
Mavenclad Brand Personality – 42
- Mavenclad Brand Personalities – 43
- Mavenclad: Caregiver Personality – 44
- Mavenclad: Everyman Personality – 45
Contact – 46