Humira Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Humira’s impact on the UC market. This brand navigator report on Humira provides an in-depth look at a key treatment for ulcerative colitis patients. With Humira ulcerative colitis patients have a critical tool to treat not only their flares but also potentially provide a long-term solution.
It also includes insights gathered directly from US gastroenterologists. Consequently, no other market research report available includes as much in-depth information about Humira, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
This primary research report allows you to identify Humira’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Humira Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
• Insights from more than 125 US gastroenterologists
• A robust analysis of Humira’s brand value
• A deep understanding of its place in the UC marketplace
• HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Humira
Strategic Questions Answered about the Humira Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do physicians expect future Humira usage to increase vs. decrease?
- Patient selection: What characteristics identify typical Humira patients?
- Competitive landscape: Which brands compete most often with Humira?
- Clinical perceptions: How do physicians perceive Humira’s clinical profile?
- Brand persona: How do physicians perceive Humira’s brand persona?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Humira Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Humira is perceived as having the best support compared to other UC treatments.
- Humira competes most for patients who strongly comply with treatment regiments and are in moderate health with some comorbidities.
- AbbVie has the best reputation among UC drug manufacturers due to their treatment, Humira.
Benefits of Purchasing the Humira Ulcerative Colitis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient insights about how Humira’s position in the ulcerative colitis market impacts your strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among global KOLs and surveys of more than 125 gastroenterologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s ulcerative colitis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Humira through the PHYCURE Lens – 5
Clinical Brand Attributes – 6
- Most Ideal UC Brands – 7
- Least Ideal UC Brands – 8
- Most Efficacious UC Brands – 9
- Least Efficacious UC Brands – 10
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 11
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among UC Brands – 12
- Easiest Dosing Among UC Brands – 13
- Most Challenging Dosing Among UC Brands – 14
- Best Tolerability Among UC Brands – 15
- Worst Tolerability Among UC Brands – 16
- Best Access Among UC Brands – 17
- Worst Access Among UC Brands – 18
- Best Support Among UC Brands – 19
- Worst Support Among UC Brands – 20
Humira Patient Profile – 21
- Humira ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 22
- Humira Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 23
- Humira Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 24
- Humira Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 25
- Humira Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment Adherence – 26
- Humira Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 27
AbbVie Corporate Reputation – 28
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in UC – 29
- AbbVie Reputation in UC – 30
Humira Top Brand Competitors – 31
- Humira’s Top Competitors – 32
- Humira Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 33
- Humira Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 34
- Humira Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 35
- Humira Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 36
Humira Clinical Brand Profile – 37
- Analysis of Humira as an Ideal Brand – 38
- Humira Strengths – 39
- Humira Weaknesses – 40
- Humira Summary – 41
Humira Brand Personality – 42
- Humira Brand Personalities – 43
- Humira: Caregiver Personality – 44
- Humira: Everyman Personality – 45