Gilenya Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape provides detailed analysis of Gilenya’s impact on the MS market. This brand navigator provides an in-depth look at Gilenya’s brand value for multiple sclerosis patients and the HCPs who treat them. With Gilenya, neurologists have a critical tool to treat relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
The report includes market insights gathered directly from US neurologists. No other multiple sclerosis brand research available includes as much in-depth information about Gilenya, it’s clinical brand attributes, target patient profile, competitive outlook and much more.
The primary research included in this brand navigator allows you to identify Gilenya’s clinical strengths and weaknesses compared to competitor treatments. With the Gilenya Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape, you’ll have:
- Insights from more than 125 US neurologists
- A robust analysis of Gilenya’s brand value
- A beneficial examination of neurologists’ perceptions of Gilenya’ strengths and weaknesses
- A deep understanding of Gilenya’ place in the MS marketplace
- HCP perceptions and prescribing habits for Gilenya
Strategic Questions Answered about the Gilenya Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Rx trends: Do neurologists expect Gilenya usage to increase vs. decrease in the next 12 months?
- Patient selection: What are some typical characteristics of the ideal Gilenya patient?
- Competitive landscape: Which existing MS brands compete best against Gilenya?
- Clinical perceptions: What is the perception of Gilenya’ clinical profile?
- Brand persona: What elements of Gilenya’ brand personality ring true for neurologists?
Summary of Strategic Insights from Gilenya Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Gilenya is chosen by more than 20% of doctors to have the best access, safety, and dosing.
- Gilenya is most competitive for patients who are moderate to severe, have previously failed 1 DMT, and are a bit younger.
- Gilenya works well for patients who are moderately busy and may have some comorbidities.
Benefits of Purchasing the Gilenya Multiple Sclerosis Brand Landscape
- Cost-efficient primary research analyzing how Gilenya’s position in the multiple sclerosis market impacts other brand’s strategic marketing decisions.
- Insights drawn from in-depth interviews among US KOLs and surveys of more than 125 neurologists
- A complimentary 30-minute workshop with you (and your team)
- Unlimited support from Vivisum’s multiple sclerosis strategist for 1-year.
Table of Contents
Clinical Brand Attributes – 5
- Most Ideal MS Brands – 6
- Least Ideal MS Brands – 7
- Most Efficacious MS Brands – 8
- Least Efficacious MS Brands – 9
- Most Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 10
- Least Favorable Safety Profile Among MS Brands – 11
- Easiest Dosing Among MS Brands – 12
- Most Challenging Dosing Among MS Brands – 13
- Best Tolerability Among MS Brands – 14
- Worst Tolerability Among MS Brands – 15
- Best Access Among MS Brands – 16
- Worst Access Among MS Brands – 17
- Best Support Among MS Brands – 18
- Worst Support Among MS Brands – 19
Gilenya Patient Profile – 20
- Gilenya ‘Typical’ Patient Summary – 21
- Gilenya Patient: ‘Typical’ Disease Severity – 22
- Gilenya Patient: ‘Typical’ Treatment History – 23
- Gilenya Patient: ‘Typical’ Lifestyle – 24
- Gilenya Patient: ‘Typical’ Age – 25
- Gilenya Patient: ‘Typical’ Comorbidities – 26
Novartis Corporate Reputation – 27
- Best Corporate Brand Reputation in MS – 28
- Novartis Reputation in MS – 29
Gilenya Top Brand Competitors – 30
- Gilenya’s Top Competitors – 31
- Gilenya Brand Competitor Prescribing Patterns – 32
- Gilenya Brand Competitor Rational Perceptions – 33
- Gilenya Competitor Emotional Brand Personalities – 34
- Gilenya Brand Competitor Target Patient Profile – 35
Gilenya Clinical Brand Profile – 36
- Analysis of Gilenya as an Ideal Brand – 37
- Gilenya Strengths – 38
- Gilenya Weaknesses – 39
- Gilenya Summary – 40
Gilenya Brand Personality – 41
- Gilenya Brand Personalities – 42
- Gilenya: Caregiver Personality – 43
Contact – 44