The average working American spends about 52% of their waking hours at their job. The way we see it, if you’re going to spend over half of your life doing something, why not do something meaningful?
We are a company that lives and breathes the essence of meaningful work. Our employees have a level of autonomy and responsibility that is hard to find in today’s corporate environment. We’re not discouraged by ambiguity; we see it as an opportunity to create something truly great.
Our corporate culture is founded on trust and individual accountability. As such, we expect a lot out of each other. This is a fast-paced, unpredictable environment where 70-hour weeks are not uncommon. But what you get in return is a sense of ownership in your career.
If you’re looking for a traditional, predictable 9-5 job, then you probably don’t want to be working at Vivisum. On the other hand, if the following characteristics describe you, we’d love to meet you:
- Social consciousness – Ability to sacrifice personal desires for a broader group of humanity.
- Intellectual curiosity – Innate drive to explore meaning, transcendence and the ‘big idea.’
- Loyalty – Ability to form committed, long-term relationships, both personally and professionally.
- Work ethic – Enjoys working long and hard; achieves moments of flow / understands ‘work as yoga.’
- Creativity – Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit; embraces risk in creating anew.
- Perseverance – Has a track-record of achievement; by striving and overcoming life’s challenges.
- Intelligence – Demonstrates raw intellectual horsepower in all interactions.
- Persuasion – Ability to communicate a logical and persuasive point of view; strong communication skills.
- Charisma – Someone that clients and colleagues would enjoy spending time with.
If you join our team, we want you to stay with us for the long term. That’s why we offer a robust and innovative benefits package:
- An entrepreneurial work environment: Employees enjoy ‘unlimited’ vacations and time off as well as the ability to build work schedules around individual needs and style. Vivisum also provides discretionary funds to invest in philanthropy and business optimization projects.
- Robust benefits package: Vivisum provides a quality health insurance plan and a diversified 401(k) savings plan with guaranteed contributions. In addition, quarterly and year-end profit sharing bonuses and enrollment in a company stock program give employees the opportunity to share in the growth of a young business.
- Generous compensation: Base salary and bonuses are set to be above the average of similar positions in the Triangle, NC, area.